At Sales Maestroz, We value our relationship with the users and want them to feel confident when using our products and services, entrusting their personal, company and financial information to us. We and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting their privacy.
Information we collect
We collect personal information such as user’s name, shipping/billing address, e-mail and phone when they interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on their behalf as part of the services provided to users.
- We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
- We collect information about user’s system as it interacts with us i.e. IP address and browser information.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising and e-mail programs.
- We may obtain additional information about users, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources
Protecting your Information
Sales Maestroz works to protect user’s information from misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, standard security procedures and practices as per applicable law.
- We do not sell / Rent user’s personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We do not share user’s personal information with anyone outside of Sales Maestroz for their promotional or marketing use without their consent.
- We use user’s information to provide information and services they request.
- To inform our Users about our other products and services as they use our products & services
- We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of Sales Maestroz products and services.
- We may also use the information to show users a history of their activity, to provide them with statistics about them or their use of our product or service, or to provide them with a better user experience.
- We may summarize information about users, that does not identify them personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
Collection of Information in Mobile Application
- Sales Maestroz’s mobile applications and services may collect personal information from you such as your phone number, mobile device type, and carrier. This information is used in order to set up and manage your account as well as contact you about your services.
- If you use location-enabled products and services, you may be sending location information to Sales Maestroz Platform. This information may or may not reveal your actual location. We use your information to process and personalize your requests.
- We use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of Sales Maestroz Platform.
- We may use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- If you give us permission, we may also use your information to contact you about special offerings that may interest you.
If you sign up for a mobile message service, you will have the opportunity to stop receiving mobile messages by following the instructions in the message.
- Your mobile service provider may be required to monitor your messages for inappropriate content, and that provider may pass on that monitoring obligation to Zeprz Technologies Private Limited to fulfil these requirements.
- If you sign up for a third-party application or service, we may share information about your mobile device in order to provide the service you requested. Your carrier may have access to information we collect. We suggest that you review your carrier’s privacy statement and the privacy statements for any third-party applications or services you use.
How we use Information
- Sales Force Automation software products are Web-enabled.
- Sales Maestroz can be accessed from within a mobile application and others directly at a Web site.
- Some mobile application features require Internet access and will fetch data from internet in the software, which will pass through Sales Maestroz server before being redirected onto the Internet.
- If the software cannot find a connection, it may ask you to establish one. When you are connected to the Internet from within the software we may also include product updates and messages, service information and help content in the Internet transmissions.
- Sales Maestroz mobile application automatically checks for updates when users are connected to our servers.
- For proper usage of Sales Maestroz mobile application, users must accept and download the update.
- When you receive updates, Sales Maestroz will receive technical information about user’s mobile’s/tablet’s connection and the application being updated.
- When users access our Web-enabled services from within our desktop products we will note the link they clicked on and we may also collect information about their product, system or other technical data that will help us direct them to the appropriate information or service.
- Some of our Web-enabled products and services synchronize with the information on their computer/device to help keep the data accurate and provide additional online services.
- We may access and set cookies using Web beacons, also known as single-pixel GIFs, which are invisible graphical images. These Web beacons provide useful information regarding our site, such as the pages visitors view.
- When we track activity on Sales Maestroz website, we collect information such as users IP address, browser type and version, and pages they view. We also keep track of how they get to our sites and any links they click on to leave our sites. We do not track URLs that users type into their browser, nor do we track them across the Internet once they leave our site.
- We use user’s Web site activity to assist them by reducing the need to re-enter their data and to help us resolve technical support issues. We may also use this information to offer users a personalized Web experience, and to tailor our offerings to them.
- When we send e-mails to users, we may include a Web beacon to determine how many people open our e-mails. When users click on a link in an e-mail, we record this individual response to customize our offerings to them.
- Some products and services permit users to grant access and specify permissions for those they authorize to use the service. As a result, we store the personal information of those granted access. This information may include name, email address, username/password, and security challenge questions and answers.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of users personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards. Whenever we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt it as it is transmitted to us.
- We train and require our employees to safeguard users information. We also use physical, electronic and procedural safeguards by restricting access to personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect all personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, given that electronically submitted data is not 100% secure, we make no warranties as to the security of any such personal information that you submit, which you do at your own risk.
- Accordingly, we assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
- Sometimes we ask outside firms, or third parties, to help us provide services, such as designing a Web site, sending e-mails, registering a prospective domain name, or analysing data. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require vendors to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
- We may disclose, access, or report personal information when we’re required to by law or to protect our legal rights. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving the Terms of Service, fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or expose us to legal liability. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
- We work with other companies or developers to provide you with products and services which we clearly identify. Either Sales Maestroz or the other company may offer these products and services. We clearly identify these co-branded products and services. In some cases, we exchange customer usage information to establish and provide ongoing service. By requesting these products or services, users are permitting us to provide their personal and usage information to the other company.
- We also may share non-identifiable, non-personal aggregate information about our users with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. Our Web sites may provide links to third-party sites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. These could include other services, promotions or sweepstakes offered by business partners.
- Sales Maestroz does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
- If we sell, merge or transfer any part of our business, part of the sale may include your personal information. If so, you will be asked if you’d like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
- Any Sales Maestroz user can send an email to email@example.com to change his/her contact preferences. User can also manage your contact or account information by accessing Sales Maestroz account.
- If we make material changes to any of our privacy policies or practices regarding personal information we will update our statement and post a notice on our site 30 days before the changes take effect.
- We reserve the right to modify the Products / Services and prices of the Products / Services offered at any time on our Website.
- Any continued use of the Services or Products after such changes have been made shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes.
- We reserve the right to cancel your Services and terminate your Services immediately, without notice, in the event that you breach any provision of this Terms of Service or any other terms that apply to your Services.
Deactivation of Service
- If you request to deactivate your account or delete your personal information, we will endeavour to fulfil your request but some personal information may persist in backup copies for a certain period of time and may be retained as necessary for legitimate business purposes or to comply with our legal obligations.
- if you object to any of the changes to our terms, and you no longer wish to use the Services, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to deactivate your account.
If a User has any questions concerning Sales Maestroz App or the Website, this Agreement, the Services, or anything related to any of the foregoing, Sales Maestroz customer support can be reached at the following email address: email@example.com or Contact number: +91 9990044100